The name MacNamee has been associated with specialist cleaning and water-jetting since its founding in the 1970's. It was one of the early pioneers of what has become one of the main cleaning methods of today.
In 1993, the company was acquired by J. & J. Denholm, an established shipping and industrial services organisation who were diversifying into other maritime activities, including painting and coating for the North Sea oil and gas industry.
Denholm MacNamee is now an integral part of Denholm Oilfield Services which has operations in the Caspian, Middle East, UK and USA.
Denholm Oilfield Services is an international service provider providing leading edge multi-disciplinary services principally to the oil and gas sector including:
- asset maintenance
- heavy and light fabrication
- electrical and installation
- energy logistics
- HP/UHP cleaning
- metrology and calibration
- precision engineering, machining and welding
- valve sales, management, service, repair and maintenance
Denholm employs 4,500 people delivering safe, reliable, innovative solutions across our industries from our operating bases in:
- Middle East
Denholm Oilfield Services has been serving the oil and gas industry for 40 years and has an annual turnover of £190m in the year ended 31 December 2014.
- Offshore Contractors Association (OCA)
- Water Jetting Association (WJA)
- Water Jet Technology Association (WJTA)
- Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC)