Denholm MacNamee have a long and successful record in sub-sea jetting. An extension of our normal high pressure water jetting activities and our non-intrusive cleaning options, our solutions can be attached to a Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV).
Typical applications for this type of cleaning system are as follows:
- Sea growth removal from chains
- Cleaning of Platform Legs
- Cleaning of Subsea Structures
- Barnacle and sea life removal from ships hulls
All of the above applications are utilised in conjunction with survey and inspection requirements as dictated by the client and can be successfully operated to depths in excess of 200 metres.
- Remote Operative Vehicle mounted jetting tools
- Working to depths of 200 metres
- Proven reliable technology